Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ITEM LOCATION

Hi Lovely Ebay Community' !!Does anyone know how to change the location of all your listings at once. I need to change where it says my items are located in all my listings. I need a way to do this "in Bulk" - If anyone knows the answer?? Much apprec...

Resolved! full refund on pick up item without making a claim?

I sold some boxes as a buy it now and the buyer paid through paypal yesterday.They picked up the boxes today then an hour later txt me saying what she bought was not worth $48.00 and that I had ripped her off. ( even after I threw in extra left over ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile phone shows FREE post, when it's actually FREIGHT

This post is just a heads up. This is the second time this has happened. Buyer using mobile phone to buy messaged to say she couldn't pay and to contact seller for freight. cost. She thought it strange as the listing showed 'free post'. I've also see...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! refunded but items return is not what I sent

Hi Guys,I have a few question, its my first time to sell some stuff here in Ebay, I sold a new bag without tag, and after a week my buyer told me that was used and damaged. I have a photo to justify everything, to make story short, I refunded the mon...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Postage???? - curious!!!

Hi, I'm curious about the postage on Ebay, some of sellers, their products show free postage, but when you click in, and put your postcode on there, they charge for your area. How can they do that???? Thanks

Is there anyway to find out the date feedback was left?

Hi, Just wondering if there is a way to know the exact date feedback was left. Just had a buyer say two items sent on 5th November had not been received. Sent at large letter rate. I presumed they had been received as feedback has been given. Thank y...

Sold item apparently 'lost' in Australia Post mail

I sold a block of four stamps and posted them after receiving Paypal payment. Twelve business days later and the buyer is now messaging me saying they have not received them. Ebay is saying that we can resolve it ourselves but the other option appear...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do I Stand a chance of decision being overturned.

I had a case opened against me asking where his items were. I had tracking available so I tracked it and it stated delivered. I sent him a message via Ebay Messages stating I would email the POD for him to see who signed for it. Which I did. He escal...

Why is auspost on Ebay so slow?

made a few orders with Auspost on Ebay and was, to say the least, disappointed. Every order went over the date it should of taking 7-14 days each order. just order some more but went directly to the Auspost store and blow me down 2 days later they ar...

200 free listings link 26th - 29th

No too sure if this has already been posted - dont have time to have a look, i need to get posting - yeah!http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2962?_trkparms=clkid%3D1441324994987861764http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2962?_trkparms=clkid%3D144...

Out of curiosity....

This hasn't happened to me, but I was just reading through some threads and was wondering.... Buyer wins an item for sale with option of Cash Pickup only eg: a couchBuyer goes to get the couch, but for whatever reason, doesn't take it after inspectin...

Resolved! Blocking bidders with a low feedback score

I want to block all buyers that have a feedback score of 5 or lower, as I am geting alarge number of phony bidders that don't pay, and they are usually people that havejust signed up to ebay.I went into 'site preference' under 'buyer requirements' an...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Here we go again

I listed a pinball machine with a buyit now price with offers,a very new buyer typed in and made their offer but didnt realise it meant anything,they are very sorry but they made a mistake,blah blah blah,am over it,whats the quickest way to delete th...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will I need to pay for the return?

Hi. I recently purchased some acrylic nail stuff from WA, clearly not from Aus as the language in there messages is terrible. When I received the item, the bottle of liquid has leaked and melted all the little pots of powder closed. I messaged the se...