Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free Postage???? - curious!!!

Hi, I'm curious about the postage on Ebay, some of sellers, their products show free postage, but when you click in, and put your postcode on there, they charge for your area. How can they do that???? Thanks

Is there anyway to find out the date feedback was left?

Hi, Just wondering if there is a way to know the exact date feedback was left. Just had a buyer say two items sent on 5th November had not been received. Sent at large letter rate. I presumed they had been received as feedback has been given. Thank y...

Sold item apparently 'lost' in Australia Post mail

I sold a block of four stamps and posted them after receiving Paypal payment. Twelve business days later and the buyer is now messaging me saying they have not received them. Ebay is saying that we can resolve it ourselves but the other option appear...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do I Stand a chance of decision being overturned.

I had a case opened against me asking where his items were. I had tracking available so I tracked it and it stated delivered. I sent him a message via Ebay Messages stating I would email the POD for him to see who signed for it. Which I did. He escal...

Why is auspost on Ebay so slow?

made a few orders with Auspost on Ebay and was, to say the least, disappointed. Every order went over the date it should of taking 7-14 days each order. just order some more but went directly to the Auspost store and blow me down 2 days later they ar...

200 free listings link 26th - 29th

No too sure if this has already been posted - dont have time to have a look, i need to get posting - yeah!http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2962?_trkparms=clkid%3D1441324994987861764http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2962?_trkparms=clkid%3D144...

Out of curiosity....

This hasn't happened to me, but I was just reading through some threads and was wondering.... Buyer wins an item for sale with option of Cash Pickup only eg: a couchBuyer goes to get the couch, but for whatever reason, doesn't take it after inspectin...

Resolved! Blocking bidders with a low feedback score

I want to block all buyers that have a feedback score of 5 or lower, as I am geting alarge number of phony bidders that don't pay, and they are usually people that havejust signed up to ebay.I went into 'site preference' under 'buyer requirements' an...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Here we go again

I listed a pinball machine with a buyit now price with offers,a very new buyer typed in and made their offer but didnt realise it meant anything,they are very sorry but they made a mistake,blah blah blah,am over it,whats the quickest way to delete th...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will I need to pay for the return?

Hi. I recently purchased some acrylic nail stuff from WA, clearly not from Aus as the language in there messages is terrible. When I received the item, the bottle of liquid has leaked and melted all the little pots of powder closed. I messaged the se...

UK customs

Does anybody know how customs duties are applied in the UK?The reason I ask is because I made a sale to the UK which was valued at $36.00 (£17.20).I believe that the threshold is £15.00, so the total was just a little bit over.The buyer left positive...

Ebay Australia unstable and buggy

Is it only me or someone else is having problems with ebay at the moment? When I do multiple listings it freezes crashes and I loose last edited items sometimetry to request selling limit increase and it says to fix highlighted fields but there is no...

Resolved! Is there a setting for going away...please?

Hi, can anybody please tell me if you can set your ebay account to say that you are away? Or is this only an option if you have a store?If this is possible, can anyone direct me as to how to activate this setting?I need to go away for the next week a...

cant attached photo to messages?

How on earth do I attached a photo to a message? If it cant be done, is there another way to send it to a buyer and CS? It just keeps saying no response from server (Ive tried different browsers).

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to I stop someone from following me on eBay?

Hi. I have just noticed that I have an ex as one of my followers on Ebay. I'm very freaked out by it and don't feel it's any of his business what I sell or buy. It feels very stalkerish to me! Is there any way to stop someone from viewing what you se...