Emailing eBay

Hi All
How/where can I find a direct email address for eBay ? They have requested some ID, but when I sent it by reply email to them, I got a reply back saying customer service no longer monitors that email, and gave me a link to their customer support page, which I could find a "contact us" link, but that doesn't allow for files to be attached.
Their customer service/contact us page is confusing, and **bleep**
Thanks all
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Emailing eBay

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Help and contact at the top of the page?    Mebbe.....click on Account...update details

OMG..........If you want $300 for something, for heavens sake, don't

start your auction at 99c.

Start it at the price you will be happy to sell for, in case you only get one bid.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Emailing eBay

I find the only way to attach something is by replying to the email sent to your actual email addy rather than your eBay message inbox.  If this is what is not working, ring customer support.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Emailing eBay

are you sure the ebay request was from ebay? is there a copy in your messages?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Emailing eBay

Yes definitely from eBay, it has been ongoing for a month. I replied directly to one of there emails, then got a reply from eBay saying that email address is no longer monitored.
Ended up messaging them through the contact page asking for an email address. They have replies with a direct email address, and surprise surprise, they say when I send my ID to that address, I will get an automated reply saying that address is not ministered, but rest assure, you email will be read and attended to.
It's ridiculous
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Emailing eBay

On my main account I nearly always start my good stuff at 99 cents, and generally get a bit more than the average price for it, as it creates a lot of interest, and alot of people don't like being outbid by others. Only lost out on it a couple of times.
And thanks for your advice on contacting eBay
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Emailing eBay

i'd call them, request a call back so your nor hanging on the line for who knows how long.

then explain the problem to customer service.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply