can anyone please tell me, why i cant reply to neutral feedback please, its keeps saying no feedback

sorry if i have chosen the wrong part to put this in, can anyone please tell me why i can not reply to neutral feedback please, it keeps saying there is no feedback , but there is ,  when i push the button to reply thank you for any help Lyn

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

can anyone please tell me, why i cant reply to neutral feedback please, its keeps saying no feedback

From memory there has been a bit of a glitch in regards to replying to feedback. There is a way around it, but I can't remember what the solution was. Hopefully someone will come along soon that knows the answer.

In the mean time, see if you can do a seach of the selling forum for replying to feedback. I've only been here 11 months and there has been a few threads in regards to the glitch since I've been here. The search box is just above the messages at the top of each page.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I've only been able to repy to feedback by logging into eBay.com (the US site) and doing it there. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

From memory there has been a bit of a glitch in regards to replying to feedback. There is a way around it, but I can't remember what the solution was. Hopefully someone will come along soon that knows the answer.

In the mean time, see if you can do a seach of the selling forum for replying to feedback. I've only been here 11 months and there has been a few threads in regards to the glitch since I've been here. The search box is just above the messages at the top of each page.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I've only been able to repy to feedback by logging into eBay.com (the US site) and doing it there. 

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Click on your account.

Then on the leftside of the page scroll down to where it reads feedback.

Click on it.

It will show -Go to feedback forum.

Click on that.

Then on the righthand side of the page it will have reply to feedback received.

Click on that and it will take you to your feedbacks.

Choose the feedback you want to reply to. Woman Happy

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

As mentioned replying to feedback doesn't work at times on the Aussie site.

Go to the USA site, ebay.com and do it from there.

image host
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Really? works fine for me when I do it the way I suggested in my previous post.

Maybe because I'm just a mere buyer now Woman Sad

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

thank you so much will try the ways you have said, much appreciated

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Yep, seems to work for some and not others.

I had the problem a little while ago and started a thread asking if anyone knew the problem.

That's when the suggestion was made it appeared to be an Aus site intermittent glitch and to use the USA site.

Worked a treat. Smiley Happy

I also think you should do as someone suggested to start a new selling account. Smiley Wink

(Probably many here like myself would buy from you to get your numbers up seeing as you were unfairly done by)

image host
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I know I would because I'd tried quite a few times to buy stuff but missed out. I really wanted some of those silver ones from the broken down sets.

You know you gotta do it Scrambler, think of the buyers LOL! That system that booted you is no more, so the deadbeats can't destroy you again.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply