ebay have just deleted 168 of my items that had only got into my unsold section in December.

Today when I went into my account there was 168 items missing.

I had them in my unsold section since 1st December and later. I thought they only deleted items after 60 days in the unsold section.

Has that changed?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

ebay have just deleted 168 of my items that had only got into my unsold section in December.

Not that I'm aware.

My ended listing are still showing for the usual 90 days.

Where are you looking?

What timeframe have you selected?

I suspect it might be 'this year', but I don't know. Only you can confirm.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

I don't have a store, i just do stand auction listings with a buy it now option.

I do the 8 auto relists and when that all finishes, they end up in my unsold section.

I always try to get them back on before the 60 days is up, but this time they took all within 30 days or less. I just don't understand it.

I am going to contact them monday to see what they have to say. I am really angry with them.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Have you checked your settings to make sure they are still 60 days?

Having a store has nothing to do with it. And if you subscribed to selling manager, they should show for 90 days in seller hub.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

One tip - if you have a lot of unsold items, save the page on your device every week or two as the links will work long after eBay deletes the oldest listings from your unsold list.
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I don't have selling manager I don't think so It should still be 60 days

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Have you saved any of the "your item has been relisted", or the need to be relisted emails? You can access them that way if it's less than 90 days.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I didn't save anything, I normally do that when the unsolds get near the 60 days.

I just had no chance when they deleted them with 30 days or less.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

If Ihave ended listings I will get an email and there will be a link to that listing for sometime. As I have a store I may be seeing these due to that but may be worth a look through your emails.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

There was no message about it at all.

When I contacted them, I was on live chat for one and half hours. They said there was no unauthorised action on my account.

So I guess that means there was Authorised action on it, and they did it. Perhaps they are trying to force me to get a store subscription.

When I spoke to another one I was told they would "look into it" but I was told there wasn't a time limit on this. In other words, they will do nothing. So annoying.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply