ebay holding money

pjp1302
Community Member

recently sold two items to a buyer. the items arrived but after a few weeks i received a message saying one ithem wasnt as described and wasnt working. We spoke on the phone and i offered a refund or asked for a few days to source another replacement. during that time he opened a return dispute on both items. the item he is disputing sold for $30 and the item he has no problems with and is happily using sold for $400. My paypal is now -$430. rang paypal with no answer and they transfered me to ebay but after 90 mins with no answer i gave up. what do i do now

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

ebay holding money

Contact ebay again using the option for them to call you back, they usually do that fairly quickly and many postters say that the operatives are far more helpful than the ones who answer calls.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

ebay holding money

thank you will give it a try.. better than spending anothe 90 mins listening to there bad music

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

ebay holding money

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If the 2 items were paid for on the one invoice the dispute will automatically open for both items.

You need to make sure that ebay and paypal are aware that the dispute is for only one item or they will refund they refund all the money.

If you still have the messages from the buyer ask ebay to read them and see what item is in dispute.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

ebay holding money

you are correct phorum i got them to ring me yesterday  13 seconds    i nearly fell of my chair,    

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply