end listing

We listed some clothing November last year and they didn't sell so we gave them to Salvos. Unfortunately someoen has just sent some money for one of the items which we have had to refund and cost us refund fees. I am trying to find the articles to end the listing but I cannot find them and they are not on my selling list.

How can we remove what we cannot find and who covers the refund fees from Paypal?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

end listing

Was this supposed to be under the account you are posting with, as this account has no current listings and no sales.

How were you notified of a sale.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

end listing

If somebody has bought it, it is no longer an active listing, so there is no longer a listing to end.

For any other listings you have that you don't have the items, next to every listing is a dropdown. One of the options is 'End'.

You cannot get your fees back from Paypal. Consider it a cost of not managing your account properly.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

end listing

The clothing was listed last NOVEMBER.....how is it possible that someone could buy it now.....9 months later?

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

end listing

GTC?

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

end listing

Ah, gotcha....thanks Dave.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

end listing

@davewil1964 wrote:

GTC?

Or eBay has kindly randomly relisted the item, which has happened on occasion to a few of us. Only discovered after it sold (the last time it happened to me, the item had sold 4 years before. Thankfully I had a similar one here, which was bigger and nicer than the original, so the buyer was happy).

I know it's also happened to Stawks a few times, and a few others.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

end listing

And me. This week in fact.

But I doubt it is the reason here.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply