esource.co.uk.

Just wondering if anyone has had any expereince with the  U.K webisite esource.co.uk.? Does anyone knows if its any good or just a scam? I was thinking about joining but have read a lot of mixed reivews about it.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

esource.co.uk.

I'm not a resident of Britain, much less a wholesaler or distributor. I have no interest in dropshipping either.

So, no.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

esource.co.uk.

I wasn't trying to get people to sign up for it I was asking if anyone has had any expeeince using the site

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

esource.co.uk.

@james157383 wrote:

I was thinking about joining but have read a lot of mixed reivews about it.

I've never heard of them until I spotted this thread, but looking at their site it shows they're a directory, rather than any kind of seller (wholesale or otherwise) themselves, which means they just list companies you can buy from - each of those companies would be independent, and much like all the sellers on eBay, some will likely be alright, others very good, and some not so good (thus also accounting for mixed reviews, most likely).

All of which means the best thing to do would be rather than research the site, research the businesses you find there before buying from them. 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply