express post , good one ..

check this out.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Smiley Surprised

I'd be asking for a free express post satchel for every day it was late. 

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Aussie post standards have dropped dramatically, but cost of service is dramatically increasing.
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Great delivery time from Caloundra West to Hastings Vic, very impressive. Aus Post has outdone themselves there. Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Just a guess...

austaliapost_e-trike480x320.jpg

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

@modestbods wrote:

Great delivery time from Caloundra West to Hastings Vic, very impressive. Aus Post has outdone themselves there. Smiley Tongue

Actually started out at Springwood , southside brisbane , 120klm south !

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Holy Toledo!! I'd be wanting a please explain for that one. I don't think I've ever seen anything so pathetic in my life. I bet the buyer was impressed, especially paying extra for express.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I sent it with normal postage included and did an upgrade to express on my own as it was interstate, the buyer was also a seller and could see that it was lodged ok but vanished after that so luckily, he was very understanding.

I , of course gave him a full refund even though he now has the item ,

Oz post stuffed me around for about 6 weeks before they finally replaced the satchel, they wouldn't reimburse the cost of the item as i didn't purchase insurance , (it was under $50 total) . in all honesty , the time i wasted on the phone to Oz post wasn't worth it , matter of principle i suppose.

It just amazes me that there was nothing from 8th september to 24th october before it went north 120klms first before doing a u-turn and heading down south.

I wonder where it was sitting for 6 1/2 weeks.. Smiley Frustrated

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

@keyrings wrote:

Probably under the seat of the pick up van, or under a bench at the PO / sorting centre would be my guess.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

@keyrings wrote:

Probably under the seat of the pick up van, or under a bench at the PO / sorting centre would be my guess.

I reckon it went Express Cobb & Co.

Perhaps ran out of horses.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply