Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebay not allowing case to be closed

What kind of scam is ebay trying to pull now? I have a case that the buyer has not responded to after the 7th day and I can not end the case,glitches or no glitches this is pathetic,so many problems on ebay,who's running the show MONKEYS????

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

changing price

Just wondering is there a way to send a new invoice with a lower price once a buyer has commited to buy an item ???

Page listing

Hey. Can anyone tell me how to make my item pages nicer. i see heaps of stores with borders and colourful things on their pages but I cant seem to change mine once they are submitted.

Resolved! massive selling limit increase

We have two IDs that we have basic stores on. One is a very old account and hence has no limits. The other is only a few years old and every couple of months were are on the phone begging for a limit increase.Well today out of the blue we got an emai...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When is a Neutral Not a Neutral?

I have a neutral feedback today on my score. Except there is no neutral there with any comment against it nor do I have any defect? I really dont care that much as they (neutrals) happen now and again and the defect rate is nice and low for now but h...

watch your free relists

I thought I was going nuts, first looking at my items I still had listed an item I sold last night, couldn't get rid of it.and when i went to see what didn't relist, at least 5 items saying did not relist.I went to look at my items as a buyer, and ye...

Resolved! NEED HELP ON INVOICE

Hi All Hope someone can help me. Had a buyer who bought an item, changed the postage to free postage (local pickup) & paid via Paypal. How can they change the amount of postage on an involice? Any help appreciated.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My buy it now price is not showing in my ads

I have placed 2 ads for auction of which I did put a buy it now price but the buy it now price is not in the ad and now there is a bidder and I can't fix this error, I do not wish to sell my item for 99cents it would cost more than that to post it I ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

Began here in 2005. Well, firstly I rang the gurus in CS. Lovely chat - hopefully recorded - in English - mainly about invoicing dates. I am scaling my Featured Store back to Basic, momentarily - with the idea of getting 'out of town'. Quite honestly...

UGH! Diligent Buyer

I seem to have a very diligent buyer. He is buying quite a few items and is paying for each one as he wins it. He's going to cost me a FORTUNE in PayPal fees for all these individual payments. I sent him a message earlier tonight and asked that he wa...

Resolved! International postage

I've started listing after a brief absence and as far as I know haven't changed anything. I offer free domestic postage and charge a small amount for international postage, but when I just checked my listings on ebay.com, they state "Free internation...

One of my regulars can't bid ??

Just had an email from one of my regular bidders .... she can't bid on anything at all ??Anyone else having this problem?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful