Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Listing Factory

Hi All Been doing some research into making my listings look more professional, and checking out some listing templates. I came across one called Listing Factory, it looks brilliant, relatively easy to use, great for adding pics and t & c`s etc. Just...

I need to do a classified ad,.....

....and don't have the rest of my life to wait for eBay to respond to me....so can knowledgeable members give me simple instructions. Figured it would be quicker and more accurate to get help here. I've been to the site map, and yes it says I can do ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Particularly Nasty Competitor

I have a particularly nasty competitor that used to sell what I sell on another account. I changed all my listings to private but still as of last week he can somehow work out not who the sellers are but their total feedback score.How does he do this...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer has opened a credit card chargeback but I have proof of shipment & delivery.

I need some advice. I have never encountered this issue before. This customer bought 2 items from me on separate days in September. There were plenty of messages back & forth between us on Ebay as she wanted a few items. Anyway, on one of the transac...

my BBL is steadily growing ...

it always confounds me that I can have 9 out of 10 buyers of a particular item that leave feedback along the lines of the item being exactly as described and have no issues then you get ONE who leaves you positive feedback then rates you poorly for i...

Resolved! SOD for International Large Letters ?

I'm trying to calculate the best option for sending an item overseas, and I can't for the life of me find how much signature on delivery is for an international large letter (the item is going to Italy - AP's site says it's an optional add-on, but wh...

Resolved! Ebay not allowing case to be closed

What kind of scam is ebay trying to pull now? I have a case that the buyer has not responded to after the 7th day and I can not end the case,glitches or no glitches this is pathetic,so many problems on ebay,who's running the show MONKEYS????

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

changing price

Just wondering is there a way to send a new invoice with a lower price once a buyer has commited to buy an item ???

Page listing

Hey. Can anyone tell me how to make my item pages nicer. i see heaps of stores with borders and colourful things on their pages but I cant seem to change mine once they are submitted.

Resolved! massive selling limit increase

We have two IDs that we have basic stores on. One is a very old account and hence has no limits. The other is only a few years old and every couple of months were are on the phone begging for a limit increase.Well today out of the blue we got an emai...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful