feedback

I sold an item with a terrible result, customer unhappy. I advised to return item, after 15 emails being called a liar, cheat, thief, a disgrace, that I duped him etc etc I reported buyer to ebay. I had advised on 3 occassions to return item for refund. Buyer demanded me to refund him $7.00 and he would keep item. I did not agree. Buyer then raised a dispute saying he never recieved item? I had all postage details reciept and tracking information, to which I had also sent him and I and 15 abusive demanding emails?? Paypal dispute went in my favour, I have now been given a negative and feedback saying. "Lies lies lies Disgraceful ebay seller B................" with my full name in the feedback. I immediately rang ebay to have this removed ASAP. It is against ebay policies to use personal information. This person has been the nastiest person I have ever dealt with. Apart from that, I feel if a dispute is risen that feedback for this sale should be void. Clearly one person is going to be unhappy and I see many times some terrible feedback from disgruntled people. Perhaps ebay should revise this situation? I as a seller cannot leave negative feedback, which I also feel is unfair. The dispute went in my favour. This person was not truthful with his paypal claim, Item not recieved. Yet I get the negative feedback and loose one point from my feedback score. I do not see this as very fair.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

feedback

rjm6572
Community Member
its a wonder ebay didnt remove the red dot but at least the dispute went in your favour

put the buyer on your blocked list and move on, not much else to do
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply