Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How many listings can sellers keep up with ?

I have to admit I have made a few mistakes in the last few days. The worst was taking a $100 international item to the post office for pack & track. It was in my pile of large letters and although I mentioned it to the PO staff, we both forgot to ear...

Resolved! SMPro Title Update Suggestion

In our SMPro we are seeing a Listing Improvement Recommendation to update a Title on one of our listings. I am seeing the warning/Error shown in the attached partial screenshot. But I am unable to make out what it means or how to fix it. Anyone with ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Starting in late April, detailed seller ratings will no longer be anonymous

Referring to the March announcement from ebay "Sellers will be able to run reports telling them which of their transactions received low detailed seller ratings." I cant see where I can run this report, anyone have an idea? Or am I having a blonde mo...

Is there a way you can offer Free shipping for AU customers and still charge for overseas customers?

Hi all, I am looking to changing to 'Free shipping' for our listings but will obviously be including the shipping price in the overall listing price. Is there a way you can offer Free shipping for AU customers and still charge for overseas customers?...

Resolved! Trouble relisting an item

I've been trying to relist an item which I've previously had listed successfully. Due to the new eBay fees structure, I've made a couple of changes but every time I try and submit the listing it gives me the error 'You can not submit your listing due...

Resolved! Click & Send -- Ship from state is invalid

I am trying to send a 500gm satchel via C&S and keep on getting this message when trying to add to cart. "Ship from state is invalid" My ship from address is valid in QLD.I've tried re-saving my own address but the error is persisting.I can't seem to...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Does the 10% post discount apply to ebay satchels ?

I am currently assuming that from the wording of the discount post offer that the offer only applies to "assessed" post and may mean there is no discount on eBay flat rate post.Someone please tell me I am wrong !!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

free listings offer

This is my reply from ebay so hope his link works for all, and a i can return the favour for those who have helped me before. Our Marketing Team has already confirmed that the offer is legit. However, there was just a delay in uploading it under the ...

HELP! Fake seller listing MY DADS CAR

What do I do about it?? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1970-HT-Monaro-GTS-350-/261477054583?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item3ce13f3877 That is the listing. They have taken it from when my dad listed it not long ago http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HT-Monaro-GTS-350-/29112...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Accidental closure of dispute.

Hi....!I'm using my iPad & instead of tapping on button to claim my fees back, I closed the dispute. What do I need to do to amend this as the buyer has not bothered to contact or pay for the item.Cheers,Tamarah

Whats the vision for this Ebay Community?

Hello, I want too have a group of like minded Ebay Business owners who are slowly and surely nurturing each other and learning from each other. I recently posted my first question and i have been surprised by the conversation and responses, in that i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful