Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

who is in the right ? I have done nothing wrong

Hi all need your opinions pleaseI sold a dress a few weeks ago to a lady when she recieved it she said she was dissapointed and that it looked washed and worn and the wrong size , I listed it as a 16-18 because it is stretchy fabric ,,but I forgot to...

is live help dead?

i contacted ebay customer support through the 'email us' link but got some stock reply that was fairly irrelevant to what i asked them (no surprises there really!), but unlike previously, it seemed there was no link to reply to the msg. So i found li...

Re item I sold

I sold an item on eBay 3 years ago buyer only contacted once to say he was going to pick item up but he never showed up ,then 3 years later out of the blue he rings up I want to pick my item up,does he still have any rights just to ring and say I am ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice needed please .

Hello all, not sure how to handle this one , i have some arm rest plugs listed and sold a few last week ,no problems , relisted some more last night and sold a couple this morning , half an hour later , i get this message from the buyer in new zealan...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! HELP How to use the ebay pay for postage -pre paid satchels ???

Since the click and send system changed over earlier this week, I have been sending my items as parcels through click and send as all have been under 500g, now I have a parcel that needs to go in a 3kg satchel, so I have gone to ebay to pay through t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Need advice please on sale of item, that has been paid for and not picked up...

In Early Feb we sold an old not running truck. We had it for auction and it sold... the buyer was to come up from melbourne to us in country vic to pick the item up.. then I hear nothing, I have written to them several times and each time eventually ...

Text in Pics, Lots Still Do it

So ebay rules are no addition text in product pics, I see a lot of sellers adding there seller name in large text to all there listings is this one of those 'rules that we dont enforce'?

Neutral and Negative feedback

I'm just going to have a little rant if that's OK, I'd also appreciate a little feedback from other sellers and buyers on this. I'm just wondering why a buyer is allowed to leave neutral or negative feedback without actually contacting the seller fir...

Removed Item

I sell fabric and have had an item removed by ebay with the following explanation: In your listing title, you stated "Price per metre." As per our Listing Policies, we encourage members not to include any statements/ phrases in any parts of the listi...

Multiple views/watchers on listing.

Hi All As soon as I list an item for sale it apprears that there are multiple views/watchers on my listing.How do I see how many are really watching/viewing?? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i am new to selling

has any one been through the paramount program also known as pmadvantage they are in the usathey are teaching me how to list and sell but they only want me to sell in the us but i can not as i haveno selling history they do not seam to understandi ha...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful