fees

so you think EBAY"s getting greedy check this out!....http://online-auction-sites.toptenreviews.com/onlineauction-com-review.html

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

fees

Great.

Are they even available to Australian sellers selling to Australia?

Are we comparing apples here? Given the review seems to be US-centric, as only US sites are rated.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

fees

probably not but what it is is comparison between what ebay charges and what other sites charge

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

fees

I reiterate - are you comparing apples?

What it is is a comparison of what eBay US charge compared to other US sites. It is irrelevant to Australian sellers, except that even in the more competitive US market eBay can get away with charging more, so what chance do we have here where eBay is far more dominant?

If you choose to list on those other US sites (given you are presumably in Australia) fine. But I can't see the relevance for Australian sellers. Especially those who have no interest in selling OS.

FYI - the USA has less area than Australia and roughly 20 times the population. I will leave it to you to work out how that would affect business viability and economies of scale.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

fees

Bye

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

fees

yeah bye **bleep**!!!!

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

fees

No posts since Sunday so they could be enjoying a well deserved holiday,good.gif

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

fees

We can only hope.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply