Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Holding pick up items paid with PayPal.

An item I sold back in mid February and was a pick up only (too large to post). Was paid with PayPal much to my annoyance, and they have repeatedly said they would organise collection. It's now over 60 days since the listing ended, well over the 45 d...

Why are my thumbnail pictures not displaying

Is it true that ebay has a server problem here in Australia? Surely a small sized pic like our thumbnail pics can be allocated enough band width to display fast so we can print out a buyers invoice quickly. I have tried refreshing the screen and stil...

Petition - against new FVF

https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/ebay-com-au-review-exorbitant-fvf-on-items-and-postage-as-you-ebay-are-only-a-platform-for-aussies-to-sell-you-ebay-do-not-provide-the-service

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Whats with all the glitches?

Its not Friday any more... No power seller board, peoples listings disappearing and I just got locked out of my other account because they reckon I was using a different computer? And then, after I verified, I lost all the photos off the item I was r...

New FVF and international buyers

I sell on ebay, on and off since 2003. I chose ebay because I can sell overseas and attract a greater market. I have always kept shipping charges separate as I believe the buyer as it gives the buyer the option to combine items from different auction...

How can sellers break even with this new charge on postage.?

My articles are very small and low cost from $1.00 to 7-8 for the most part. I was offering postage of $1.20 covering several articles. No, however, in order to break even I will have no choice but to add postage costs to the article itself if I am t...

Why cancelling a transaction is too though?

So question is Why cancelling a transaction is too though? Where it can be a click job to send cancel transaction to a buyer. Currently the lenghty process inlude: 1. Open Resolution Center2. Select cancel transaction option3. Enter Item Number to se...

Shocker listing

Hi, just now came across this little beauty from a US seller if anyone would care to have a look. It has to be a typo surely! "Vintage 1976 Beswick Beatrix Potter Mrs Rabbit and Bunnies Figurine w/box". What's going on here?

Bad news for sellers - But wait, there's more .......

Slipped innoculously amongst the PayPal policy updates about their POS program was this little gem. 14. We have replaced clause S5.1.k of the PayPal Seller and Buyer Protection Policies with the following:“S5.1 The PayPal Seller Protection Policy wil...