fixing postage for more quantities listed

hi

i listed an item i put i had 5 of them in quantity as buy it now

i put in the description

thats its $2.70-to post 1.$3.20- to post 2.and $8.25-to post 3-5 of them

i noticed ebay have put $2.70-to post 1 and each additional 1 is another $2.70-

i cant seem to get rid of this i dont want buyers to think they have to pay $2.70-to post each 1 if they

want more than 1.

is their a way to change what ebay put?

i have had heaps of looks on this item and im wondering if that might be putting people off

any help appreciated tara

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: fixing postage for more quantities listed

Tara, in ebay I think the only way to set it up is to have the initial postage then a price for each additional which can only be one price.

Perhaps put the postage costs in big bold with wait for an invoice to receive the postage discounts.

At the moment your description is all the same size font and not easy to distinguish.

TLDR, type of thing if you don't mind me saying.

Even if you break it up with some horizontal ruled lines into sections or paragraph more rather than same spacing throughout.

Product, cost and availability, then benefits and uses and finally terms n postage etc.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

hi kopenhagen5

thankyou i think thats a good idea i will go through

and make some changes in the description to make

some wording stand out more

much appreciated tara

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

It seems it would be cheaper to send them separately if the buyer purchases more than two - eg if they bought 3, 2 would go for $3.20 and 1 for $2.70 - a total of $5.90, so a bit less than the $8.25, and 4 would go for $6.40 (two per package).

I'd probably post that way (if possible) and be basing my postage calculations or quotes on that. 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply