free listings banners for this weekend - WHY

i am getting free listing banners both along the top and down the side but when i click through it says by invitation only.

ebay that is like putting candy in front of a child and saying no.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: free listings banners for this weekend - WHY

Same here. Last time it happened I was able to accept the offer on Saturday.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I got the email and when I click on accept it tells me by invite only 😞

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

i sent off a email to them this morning, once a they start getting the complaints they might fix it.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I just rang the ebay customer service, they have already had a few complaints. Apparently there is a glitch in the system which they are trying to fix. I actually received the offer by email & it still wont let me accept.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I got the email too but it says store sellers are not eligible to participate in this Promotion yet again!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

for Non Store sellers only
and michelle from aust ebay has just posted on another thread that the glitch with Accept has been fixed
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

The ‘Accept Offer’ link is now working. We apologise for any confusion and inconvenience this technical error may have caused.

If you’ve received an invitation to participate in the ‘100 Free Fixed Price and Auction listings this weekend’ you can now accept the offer by going to the Seller Centre terms and conditions page.

Didn’t receive an invitation? To receive promotional offers in the future please make sure you have set your Communication Preferences (within My eBay) to receive ‘Promotions and Surveys‘. eBay will offer different promotions to different sellers at different times.

Regards
Michelle
eBay team

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply