free listings banners for this weekend - WHY

i am getting free listing banners both along the top and down the side but when i click through it says by invitation only.

ebay that is like putting candy in front of a child and saying no.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Same here. Last time it happened I was able to accept the offer on Saturday.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I got the email and when I click on accept it tells me by invite only ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

i sent off a email to them this morning, once a they start getting the complaints they might fix it.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I just rang the ebay customer service, they have already had a few complaints. Apparently there is a glitch in the system which they are trying to fix. I actually received the offer by email & it still wont let me accept.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I got the email too but it says store sellers are not eligible to participate in this Promotion yet again!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

for Non Store sellers only
and michelle from aust ebay has just posted on another thread that the glitch with Accept has been fixed
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

The โ€˜Accept Offerโ€™ link is now working. We apologise for any confusion and inconvenience this technical error may have caused.

If youโ€™ve received an invitation to participate in the โ€˜100 Free Fixed Price and Auction listings this weekendโ€™ you can now accept the offer by going to the Seller Centre terms and conditions page.

Didnโ€™t receive an invitation? To receive promotional offers in the future please make sure you have set your Communication Preferences (within My eBay) to receive โ€˜Promotions and Surveysโ€˜. eBay will offer different promotions to different sellers at different times.

Regards
Michelle
eBay team

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply