free listings

I'm a non-store seller. I used my 40 monthly free listings. Then was offered 150 free so used around 70 of those and still had about 75 left.  My 40 free listings have just gone through the automatic relisting as I had ticked that box (as always) in the listing.  However, I noticed that my 70 (of the 150) has dropped down to 35 after the original 40 from my "MONTHLY" free ones had relisted.

Any answers appreciated as I don't want to receive listing charges for my 40 or the other 75 should ticking the box to automatically relist now be a listing charge.  They weren't in categories that aren't free - just clothes etc.  Many thanks.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

free listings

Unfortunately, any of the 3 free re-lists come off the 150 freebies. You need to use the 150 up before you have any items relist. Frustrating, I know.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

free listings

Apparently the auto relists have been coming off the 150 promotion listings but they don't for the 100 freebie promotions. Once the 150 are used up your items will just relist for free automatically. You won't be charged for them.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

free listings

I had no trouble with the 100 this time around, with items relisting by themselves and not eating into the 100 or the 40. I think eBay learned from their "mistake". As for the 150, I have never gotten that to work, it always says it's expired.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply