good ole australia post

https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/option/international/AU/FR?fr...

Use our prepaid envelopes Send your letter for a flat rate using one of our postage-prepaid envelopes.

Product
Size
Weight
Price
Small envelope DL
110 x 220 x 5mm
Up to 500g
$3.05

International Economy

Large envelope C4
229 x 324 x 20mm
Up to 500g
$8.20

International Economy

C4, 229 x 324mm
250g$8.20$77.90
($7.79 each)
$73.80
($7.38 each)

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

good ole australia post

I'm not sure what you are getting at?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

good ole australia post

the oz post calculator advertises a 500g weight limit @$8.20 that is incorrect the weight range  should only be 250 grams. they charged me an extra 7.40 at the counter as the weightv was 270 grams

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

good ole australia post

i am in the process of getting a refund for the incorrectly advertised product on the calculator

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

good ole australia post

lmao just tearing oz post customer complaints a new one...they are a little in disarray. There would be many many customers who would also have been charged extra at the counter

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

good ole australia post

Oh I see.  Is the 250gm limit new?  I thought it used to be 500gm?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

good ole australia post

the c4 economy air prepaid envelopes have 250 grams max weight on the rear of the envelope. The dl weight range is

incorrectly listed as 500grams as well on the calculator.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

good ole australia post

from the prepaid oz post link

http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/prepaid-satchels-envelopes.html

International Economy

Envelope size Max. weight Price
(single) Bulk price (packs of 10) 1-4 packs 5+ packs DL, 110 x 220mm C4, 229 x 324mm

50g$3.05$28.95
($2.90 each)
$27.45
($2.75 each)
250g$8.20$77.90
($7.79 each)
$73.80
($7.38 each)

from the oz post calculator link

https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/option/international/AU/FR?fr...

Use our prepaid envelopes Send your letter for a flat rate using one of our postage-prepaid envelopes.

Small envelope DL 110 x 220 x 5mm Up to 500g $3.05

Large envelope C4 229 x 324 x 20mm Up to 500g $8.20

the weight ranges should have  been advertised as 50grams and 250grams respectively
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

good ole australia post

lol from australia posts facebook site

Dear Australia Post, We have heard you ! As AusPost customers we are so aware how hard it can be to do your job and therefore, we decided to apply the same type of policy you have proposed active from August 1st, 2016: AusPost customers will start charging AusPost Management Team and your CEO for the following:

1. failing to deliver parcels but dropping a card instead (this will incur a $20 fuel fee and $150 annoyance fee);

2. Failing to card your customers at all while a parcel is waiting (AusPost will be charged by customer a $250 fee per occurrence with a three strikes you're out policy for the management team)

3. for every time a parcel gets "stuck" in one of your sorting centres, unable to leave and being held hostage in Chullora or your Sunshine West AusPost detention centres, the customer will charge AusPost a fee of $100 per day of delay, payable by your management team, to your customer (sender) and a formal apology with gift card worth $250 for the adressee.

We, your customers, are aware that Auspost would like to do nothing more than deliver our mail in a drawn out, illogically long fashion:

I mean who would even contemplate wanting their parcels to be delivered quickly by Auspost???

That is obviously not the image you have been working towards.

Instead we, your customers, know that you want us to pay an increasing amount of money to guarantee the slowest postal service possible.

Why not this slogan? : Australia Post: the joy when you open the1979 letter your aunt Sybil sent you in 2015.

Nothing can beat that surely !

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

good ole australia post

I vote you the new CEO of Oz Snail Post
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply