having trouble understanding some sellers

why do so many sellers let ebay walk all over them and put up with their policy which is not legal..i can prove that because if their policy was legal ebay would not have returned funds they tried to take from me within 4 hours after i got my bank involved?

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

I don't sell counterfeit goods, and am honest, so eBay's policies don't restrict me.

Message 2 of 51
Latest reply

counterfiet, seriously and u can prove that right?

your the expert...   don't comment on things u know nothing about

Message 3 of 51
Latest reply

You've admitted it, and the listings you used to have mentioned it.

I notice you have no comments about honesty.

Message 4 of 51
Latest reply

Whats the old saying ....it fits the OP perfectly - There are none so blind ..........

Time for the seat, beer and popcorn hehehe !  

Message 5 of 51
Latest reply

Look inwardly, fore there lies the answer.

image host
Message 6 of 51
Latest reply

That is the first time in a week, that I can actually  agree with your statement.  Your so many, now deleted, threads/posts

(what a waste of time),  only went to prove that you are significantly challenged when it comes to the art of comprehension.

and dare I say communication.

I  won't accuse you of selling counterfiet/Fake "Style" goods,  as it is noted that since your listings were removed, you

currently sell nothing.

Message 7 of 51
Latest reply

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

That is the first time in a week, that I can actually  agree with your statement.  Your so many, now deleted, threads/posts

(what a waste of time),  only went to prove that you are significantly challenged when it comes to the art of comprehension.

and dare I say communication.

I  won't accuse you of selling counterfiet/Fake "Style" goods,  as it is noted that since your listings were removed, you

currently sell nothing.

That would be because eBay pulled their selling privileges. They think opening a new account will fix that problem, but eBay will shut that down pretty quickly too. That's the price one pays for selling fake goods and the price one pays for thinking they are a 5 quid lawyer.

Message 8 of 51
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@iloveelena03-7 wrote:

why do so many sellers let ebay walk all over them and put up with their policy which is not legal..i can prove that because if their policy was legal ebay would not have returned funds they tried to take from me within 4 hours after i got my bank involved?

Because your bank did a chargeback because you must have told them that it was an illegal transaction.

It wasn't an illegal transaction so you have committed fraud,(by agreeing to the Paypal policy and then doing

the chargeback).

There was nothing illegal about it as you will find out when PP notifies your bank about the false chargeback.

Message 9 of 51
Latest reply