how can I change the payment method from cash on pickup to pay by account on sold item?

andrpu1
Community Member

Hi,

My item is sold and the buyer wanted to buy by account. My item was listed as paid by cash on pickup. It is now marked as sold. How can I change the payment method to paid by account?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

how can I change the payment method from cash on pickup to pay by account on sold item?

You can't, post-sale.

You would have to get the buyer to pay for postage separately.

Are you okay with this?

Why does the buyer not want to pickup?

How much would postage be?

Personally, if I only listed with cash on pickup, I would be cancelling using 'problem with buyer's address' and selling to somebody who can read.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

How much would postage be?

Quite a bit for a Mazda Hatchback.....................🤣🤣

Edit. That the OP has sold twice now..................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Based on the item,  I am assuming what you mean by account, is rather than cash on pickup,  they want to pay via Bank deposit,  paypal or some other non cash method,  but still pickup the car in person.

In which case I'm not sure if you really need to change it (may be an error on my part).   But I have had cash pickups,  where they have transferred the money prior (prior) to my account,  and I just mark it as paid cash on pickup.  As the method doesnt really matter.  Unless you are wanting them to pay via Ebay managed payments.

Maybe some more details of what you mean?

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply