how many eBay accounts can I hold

Hi Dose anyone know just how many eBay sites one can have at any given time, thanks

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@asmhere4u wrote:
Thanks yes I can confirm it's 8 email addresses Per each Paypal account.
So if you have 4 Paypal accounts and 4 separate Banking accounts The world is your oyster. If you can manage that many.

Let me tell you its not easy.... I have 2 eBay ID's, 3 Paypal accounts and 3 email accounts. the Third is for a 3rd eBay account we are in the process of setting up....

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

As many as you like, I believe.

They all have to have different email addresses.

And I think you can only link 8 email addresses to a single Paypal account.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Thanking you, I did not know about having linked Paypal emails though
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I have three. And one PP account with four linked email addresses (one defunct one). So at least that many.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

You can link the relevant ebay email adresses to Paypal but if you wish you can use the same Paypal email address when you list so all payments go to the one email address.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Thanking you on your reply, This linking has me puzzled, I have 1 primary gmail address and 1 "live mail" address,

When I make a purchase, My conformation email goes to "live mail" but my Paypal payment receipt goes to Gmail.

If I am purchasing with my "Live รซmail account"

I have to log into Paypal with my Gmail  Pasword to Pay for my purchases *(U_U)* A tad confusing to have both email accounts open just to processe mail

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I have a primary email address where all correspondence from PayPal goes to.

But I have different email accounts hooked up to each account, but they are linked to my paypal account.

One paypal account can have up to 8 email addresses.

Now when I buy and sell from account 1, the email that the buyer/seller sees is the email account associated with that account (the one displayed in PayPal transaction)

BUt the notification emails go to the account which I have specified is my primary account.

example - on account 1 I bought a rock. The seller contacted me through the email addy attached to that account, not the email addy that is lodged as my primary account. but the PayPal notifications went to my primary account

I bought a stick from the account which happens to have my primary email addy attached, and the seller was able to contact me through that email addy

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

So if you have 4 Paypal accounts and 4 separate Banking accounts The world is your oyster. If you can manage that many.
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@asmhere4u wrote:

Let me tell you its not easy.... I have 2 eBay ID's, 3 Paypal accounts and 3 email accounts. the Third is for a 3rd eBay account we are in the process of setting up....

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply, I have gone the same way, But I have 3 seperate Computers 1 for each eBay and Paypal accounts. much easier. As I do not have to keep loggin in and out to check each account.

Thanks heaps and Happy selling from asmhere4u, here4u-24-7 and highgate_auctions

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply