how to change landing page to selling manager pro?

This is driving me crazy, my landing page when I sign into ebay is my watch list.  It used to be selling manager pro summary - try and I may I cannot seem to change it and it takes several clicks in drop-down menus to get to what I need.  Can someone more knowledgeable point me in the right direction? many thanks 🙂

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried clearing your cookies & cache  🙂

Otherwise best workaround is to add a shortcut to your toolbar, so you can use all the time.  I have a few for eBay including one for the discussion boards.

Just bookmark your selling manager page and then drag & drop the link onto toolbar.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Bookmark the SMP page and go to it that way. Can't think of anything else.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Top Right (in line with the activity/messages/account tabs) ----> General Settings

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Clcick on what you want the page to be from the left hand men,(it has to be one of the bolded headings).

Then go to the top right of the page and select either general settings or Make your option the My eBay

homepage,(it depends which browser and which page you are using when you go to change it as to which

option you have),good.gif

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I am trying all that, and when I sign out and sign back in again it goes back to the watch list again, I think something is broken in my page 😞

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Have you tried clearing your cookies & cache  🙂

Otherwise best workaround is to add a shortcut to your toolbar, so you can use all the time.  I have a few for eBay including one for the discussion boards.

Just bookmark your selling manager page and then drag & drop the link onto toolbar.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

thank you, I will do that now, cheers

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply