Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! feedback neg after positive pickup?

rather peeved -approaching 5000 positive feedback and wake easter morn to find I've been neged. I know it happens to most of us. However this looks to be new ebayer who emailed me asked for $2 reduction on buy it now price - I agreed - less than 12 h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

removing an item from auction

I removed an Item from auction where there are no bids and ticked the box "item is no longer available". That worked fine but then i get an email from ebay that the item will be automatically relisted. What sense is in that? What games is ebay playin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I was left negative feedback by a buyer about item not as described, it was exactly as described, do

I have to refund her even though she did not contact me and has already left a negative. I know not to take it personally but I am not happy having my feedback tarnished when I know I am an honest seller. This makes it so unfair for the rest of the b...

Item claimed damaged in post - return requested, how to correctly proceed? Calling tall_bearded01!

Hello Ladies and Gents, Well its happened for the second time to me (never before Nov last year). I woke up this morning to find a return request.The item was claimed as damaged in transit. I have my doubts, as I am a meticulous packer. I mean I REAL...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

e-bay labels

anyone else having issue doing postage labels........????click the create label no responds......... thought I ask before ringing them .........

Ebay flat out lie

On your item unsold email, they recommend you relist at a suggested lower price, then proceed to show similar items in the that price range with a claimed sold price. This is a flat out lie. The "examples' give on my email include some of my own item...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing my items on international sites

Hi there, I have an Ebay store and I am keen to get my items listed internationally, and have changed my postage policy to international, but when I go to other countries Ebay sites to check, I can't see any of my products listed on there - even when...

Reversing a negative feedback

Thanks to Ebay staff for reversing an unfair negative feedback. Item posted on time and buyer blamed me for taking too long to deliver. I have no control of Australia Post"s delivery schedules. They replied promptly to my emails and contacted the buy...

Advice needed on unethical buyers (resolution centre and ebay help)

I am a fairly new seller. Mainly renovation cleanout stuff, so low prices. Some buyers seem to think this be a justification to bid and not pay. After my first bad experience I set the block to highest for non-payers. I am always professional and pol...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Had to Use the MBG for the very First Time as a Buyer

I was looking for a roll of printer labels with a reusable cartridge. Normally they are not reusable.I found a seller in Melbourne who was advertising this on one of their listings.Their pics did not clearly show the reusable aspect of the label roll...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful