Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

e-bay labels

anyone else having issue doing postage labels........????click the create label no responds......... thought I ask before ringing them .........

Ebay flat out lie

On your item unsold email, they recommend you relist at a suggested lower price, then proceed to show similar items in the that price range with a claimed sold price. This is a flat out lie. The "examples' give on my email include some of my own item...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing my items on international sites

Hi there, I have an Ebay store and I am keen to get my items listed internationally, and have changed my postage policy to international, but when I go to other countries Ebay sites to check, I can't see any of my products listed on there - even when...

Reversing a negative feedback

Thanks to Ebay staff for reversing an unfair negative feedback. Item posted on time and buyer blamed me for taking too long to deliver. I have no control of Australia Post"s delivery schedules. They replied promptly to my emails and contacted the buy...

Advice needed on unethical buyers (resolution centre and ebay help)

I am a fairly new seller. Mainly renovation cleanout stuff, so low prices. Some buyers seem to think this be a justification to bid and not pay. After my first bad experience I set the block to highest for non-payers. I am always professional and pol...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Had to Use the MBG for the very First Time as a Buyer

I was looking for a roll of printer labels with a reusable cartridge. Normally they are not reusable.I found a seller in Melbourne who was advertising this on one of their listings.Their pics did not clearly show the reusable aspect of the label roll...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Attention all clothing sellers!...

With the current crop of 'confused' buyers we're witnessing lately, I'd thought I'd help you all with some detailed garment instructions - they may save on INAD, and 'change of mind'!. Feel free to use them on your clothing if you wish!

cant-bake-the-universe.jpg

Anyone delt with BUY STUFF DIRECT in the USA ?

I just recieved an email from a buyer in the Bahamas He wants to buy a big ticket item i,m selling and could i ship it to the depot of BUY STUFF DIRECT I checked the site out, it does exist and they offer a shippng service to the bahamas for resident...

GTC and watchers

With GTC listings do these keep accumulating watchers indefinately as long as listing runs, or until watchers remove watch? 30 day listings loose them when they are relisted

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful