i tried to revise a listing and it says i cant list until i agree to the international selling. How?

zapmonandy
Community Member

i tried to revise a local listing to include international post and it says i can't list until i agree to the international selling.

No agreement comes up for me to agree to. 

"You can't complete this listing right now. See below for details.

You must accept the International Selling Agreement on eBay before listing any additional items."

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

i tried to revise a listing and it says i cant list until i agree to the international selling. How?

5 REPLIES 5

Start a new listing using the ebay SYI form, not Turbo Lister, and select an international postage service, the agreement should pop up and you can agree to it, you can continue on with the listing if you have something else to sell but you probably won't have to, because you have signed the agreement you should be able to add International postage to any listing.

If you use Turbo Lister then you need to update after you have agreed then Int will work there too.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

If it's this ID, I think you need to have 10 feedback before you can sell OS.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

nice one - thanks
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks, It worked 🙂

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply