lucky escape... one for that list

must be a day for crazies,

I get an email asking me when I might be shipping something, when last week that same international buyer purchased, paid and then said bought by accident and wanted a refund. I refunded but at my cost of course ...unrefundable paypal fees, relisting fees, ebay fees... 

then another buyer leaves feedback: 

I get "item perfect but I'm so sick of leaving feedback all tthe time!".  it was positive but I checked their feedback left for others and its an odd selction of neutral had to return item, NO and I'm sick of leaving feedback for everything I do.... so yes thats a block.  this buyer had contacted me weeks ago asking where I would get more and I had replied.. and they were chatty so maybe they're having a bad da y or week...

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Why didn't you initiate a cancellation for that international buyer if you hadn't sent it? At least you'd get your fees back minus the 30c PayPal fee.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Weird FB to give.

No one is twisting their arms to leave it, they don't have to if they don't want to.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I did, rang ebay, they credited the fees, but only ended up doing half of it for some reason... all too time consuming to ring again and I stil have to pay to relist., (plus the no n refundable paypal 30c)  but tippy the point of my post is - really you ask me when I've shipped, its almost like I'm dealing with a bipolar buyer...

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@onekiwi0 wrote:

then another buyer leaves feedback: 

I get "item perfect but I'm so sick of leaving feedback all tthe time!".  

Their feedback on that ID may not be reflective of all the items they've bought, but jeepers... Smiley Surprised

If they don't have any other IDs and their score of just 16 isn't for hundreds of items from the same sellers etc, I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. Smiley LOL (Not least because that's the kind of feedback for eBay, not a seller). 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Haha I had one too.

Winning bidder requested to cancel as "realised it's the wrong size". So I cancelled the sale. I relisted and sold to another buyer. 2 weeks or so later, I got an email advising that she hadn't received her item. I sent the tracking number  and advised that delivery can take x days to reach QLD to which she replied Im not in QLD. It was then I realised the email was from the buyer who cancelled.

So quickly responded with, you cancelled the sale which is why you haven't received it, politely of course!!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

That is weird feedback. They must buy a lot of items and therefore (presumably) get a lot of emails from eBay reminding them to leave feedback for their transactions, which I imagine can get quite annoying. You can turn this reminder off in your seller settings if you don't wish for eBay to hassle your buyer into leaving feedback.

Just my theory.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@justkidzbiz wrote:

Haha I had one too.

Winning bidder requested to cancel as "realised it's the wrong size". So I cancelled the sale. I relisted and sold to another buyer. 2 weeks or so later, I got an email advising that she hadn't received her item. I sent the tracking number  and advised that delivery can take x days to reach QLD to which she replied Im not in QLD. It was then I realised the email was from the buyer who cancelled.

So quickly responded with, you cancelled the sale which is why you haven't received it, politely of course!!

Just as you got your customers mixed up they probably got their sellers mixed up. Most likely they were meant to be asking that question of a different seller

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply