money not in my account

Hi, I have sold the item, posted it and the funds have been released.  My account has been verified and updated but the funds are not in my bank account?

any ideas of how I can reconcile this?   

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

money not in my account

What date was the money released. Anything released in the last few days will usually be tomorrow. 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

money not in my account

I'm impressed that the funds were released so quickly, since your sales were only within the last week and you are a new seller. Even with tracking, funds are often initially held for longer to ensure there are no disputes opened. 

What date were the funds released? Some banks can take several business days for the money to show up - it's just their own internal processing. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

money not in my account

As a new seller, your funds will be on hold, regardless of the email you get. They will be held for 30 days, or when tracking shows as delivered.

I've been selling for years. One of my least used accounts has now become a "new" account again because nothing has sold for a long time. It only has 5 things listed. I sold one of the items the other day. I got a message saying funds had been sent, but another message said there was a hold on the funds until tracking showed as delivered.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply