monthly limits was decreased to very low level

My account monthly limit was decreased to very low level yesterday - 1k on quantity and $15k on value, don't remember what exact numbers before, they should be about 10k on quantity and $1m on value. I talked with a staff with online chat today, the lady increased the limits to 4500 on quantity and $45k on value, it is not enough for me as I have about 5k / $500K+ listed, but she said it is the maximue the system can give now and have to wait 30 days if I need more increase. that means I can't to list anymore, add listings' quantity and all ended listings can't be relisted.

For now, ebay doesn't provide phone support service due to covid-19, and I couldn't find any email address of customer service, the only way to contact eBay is online chat.

I appreciate if anyone can advise any different way to contact ebay or what I can do to solve it.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: monthly limits was decreased to very low level

At the moment, the only way of contacting eBay is via the online chat. Even if you could email, most of the time it's a complete waste of time, as initial replies were bot generated.

I have no suggestions about your limits, sorry. I hope you get it sorted.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Hi *tippy*toes*, thank you for the reply.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Did your seller level fall this month?
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

no. I'm still in Top Rated level, and sales were increased

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Hey there, very sorry to bump an old thread. Did you get this solved? This account under this ID just got restricted the unrestricted within 24hrs, for no reason. Now our limits are in half I am not sure why ebay did it? 17k worth of sales last month, 99.1% feedback and top rated. Not many late shipments defects, most got removed anyway.. very minor INR, I also quoted this on the appeal: https://www.ebay.com.au/help/account/additional-support-covid19-buyers-sellers-ebay/additional-suppo...

So any ideas? Literally done nothing wrong.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Straong my limit is 0 selling limi.PNG

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply