paypal technical glitch?

admittedly a facebook group sale, not ebay,  but I received no notifi cation and no paymetn in my accountwhen requesting paypal.me payment.

apparently the buyer  contacted pp and paypal told them it would take 24 hrs to resolve.

anyone else had issues this evening with Paypal payments.?

this was via paypal.me

thanks

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

paypal technical glitch?

Yes, sold something on ebay around 3.30pm today. No email, signed in to send them an invoice but it showed they'd paid. Nothing showing in paypal (yet).
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

paypal technical glitch?

thanks brerrabbit.  can you image the chaos its causing!

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

paypal technical glitch?

I'll just sit and wait for a bit because a lot of these things sort themselves out pretty fast. If it was just ebay I wouldn't hold my breath waiting but paypal seem to be a lot more efficient.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

paypal technical glitch?

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

paypal technical glitch?

Noticed this afternoon, there was nothing when I checked my emails last night before I went to bed,but a few minutes ago one came through (from paypal) that someone had paid. Email was 'time stamped' 2:30 yesterday afternoon Woman Frustrated

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

paypal technical glitch?

I had an issue with delayed notification of Paypal payment for an eBay purchase (several hours) - this has happened before and the way to check payment is to go to the drop down menu for the purchased item on eBay's "sold items" and select "view PayPal payment", which will display the Paypal payment in full, even when it has not yet appeared on the PayPal site due to the eBay-to-Paypal delay.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply