photos

loun_77
Community Member

Can anyone help.  When I list an item, I have 8 boxes only for photographs.  I know we are allowed 12, but there are no further boxes.

Live chat cannot help, they say they see the extra 4. 

This has only happened in the last week, it has been Ok for years before that.  This happens when I list, when I revise, when I "sell similar".  My computer maintenance is up-to-date.  I even did a system restore, no change

Has anyone else had this problem?  Or can anyone suggest a remedy? 

TIA

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

photos

Also try a different browser.

Perhaps it's a scaling issue. Try zooming out. Hold ctrl and turn the mouse scroll wheel down, or hold ctrl and press the minus key. If you are on mac I dunno how it's done, but probably just replace ctrl with cmd.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

photos

I'm not sure I'm afraid, I just had a look and I still get 12 boxes on mine

Are you on the app or the full site?

Do you have the old/classic view format or the 'new' look one ?

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

photos

full site, classic format

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

photos

which browser are you using?

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

photos

I can't think of anything at the moment I'm sorry (knowing eBay, it could well come up the same for me later)

I'm getting 12 boxes both on items I am relisting, and on brand new listings I am doing (on the full site too, classic format on a laptop on Chrome)

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

photos

firefox, my dillemma is that I have done nothing different to trigger any change

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

photos

I'm using Chrome too, and everything's ok atm
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

photos

Only thing I can suggest is clearing out your cookies and cache. That often fixes issues with eBay. Make sure you select the "for all time" option, so everything gets cleaned out, not just for the last month.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

photos

Also try a different browser.

Perhaps it's a scaling issue. Try zooming out. Hold ctrl and turn the mouse scroll wheel down, or hold ctrl and press the minus key. If you are on mac I dunno how it's done, but probably just replace ctrl with cmd.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

photos

Thank you, purplemon, it worked with the zoom........so I will hve to do that each time in the hope that it fixes itself one day

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply