picture copyright

Dear all:

Someone illegal copy pictire from my shop . Is there any other way to stop this happend? In order to create good listing picture, i spend lot of time and energy. For example i have to read terms and conditions, then summary key points. Even this is not breach ebay rules. But it is unethical, Hope anyone could provide any advice.

Thanks

Frank

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

picture copyright

I'm not sure how needing to read eBay's terms and conditions, as all sellers should, impacts on the time it takes to take a picture. Or how producing a description does.

If you have actually read eBay's terms and conditions, you would know that eBay reserve the right to allow other sellers to use your pictures.

And unbolded standard font would get your complaint noticed just as effectively.

Edit: Why do I get the feeling that you haven't actually taken any pictures of the items you have listed? Or do you feel using stock pics from manufacturers/retailers are your sole prerogative?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

picture copyright

I'm not sure how needing to read eBay's terms and conditions, as all sellers should, impacts on the time it takes to take a picture. Or how producing a description does.

If you have actually read eBay's terms and conditions, you would know that eBay reserve the right to allow other sellers to use your pictures.

And unbolded standard font would get your complaint noticed just as effectively.

Edit: Why do I get the feeling that you haven't actually taken any pictures of the items you have listed? Or do you feel using stock pics from manufacturers/retailers are your sole prerogative?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

picture copyright

OP using stock photos from retailers might be a good thing as it saves them money that they're obviously wasting

on paying for a store.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

picture copyright

It's not necessarily a waste.

They have multiple quantities of everything. Maybe Kogan require them to have a store.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

picture copyright

Still only selling around $170 in 6 weeks to me would be a waste of money by having a store.

@davewil1964 wrote:

It's not necessarily a waste.

They have multiple quantities of everything. Maybe Kogan require them to have a store.

Haha Kogan would require more than that.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply