postage not showing in advert.

i listed a radio control truck yesterday, filled out the listing the same as i allways do, including putting all the info in for postage.

listed it.

now im getting messages from buyers saying the postage is not showing.

do i need to call ebay?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I see all your listings with postage except the Parma hemi which has free postage on it.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I am also seeing postage on all of your items, except for two that have "free postage".

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

might be because it sold, guy contacted me asking for quote on postage so i rang australia post and got a price, the guy bought the truck.

fast sale for a change.

cept looking at the times you guys posted, it was the USA1 truck, the truck was still listed....hmmmm.

i had 2 guys from the USA and the aussie guy who bought it all contact me saying there was no postage showing.

anyway, thanks for the help.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Might have had too low a price on it...............Smiley Wink

Oh well, always nice to make someone happy. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

They might have been using their phone to look at it. There are numerous reports of phones not accessing everything a desktop computer can. This happens not just on eBay, but everywhere else.  Phones are apparently limited. Recently we had a visitor with the latest phone who could not access all the features on Google Maps.  I only use a mobile phone to make a phone call, which was their intended original use.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply