print postage label option gone ????

Sold 2 items to buyer. Went to print the label and the print postage label option is gone ???  All there is is mark item sent !

Anyone got this glitch ??

It really is getting harder to use this site lately

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

they're having a little trouble at the moment - best to use click and send

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/EBAY-advised-NOT-TO-USE-22KG-Incorrect-labels/m-p/1732907#U1...

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I had it happen a few days ago but a change of browser did the trick, it didn't work on Firefox or Chrome but was there using Safari.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I use firefox but also tried IE ...still no postage label thing.

So I have to use click and send ...which will cost me even more money.

Dont know why I bother sometimes ...

Thanks for the feedback. I am suprised more people are not having the problem.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Well its got me baffled. I just sold an item under another ID and low and behold ...there is the print postage label big blue button.

So I logged out and checked this account again ...nada ...still just a mark item sent button. I have refreshed and cleared the cache .... oh well guess I will wait a bit longer incase the tech fairy comes past .....

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I suspect they will if they take notice of the new email that eBay sends the seller when an item is sold. I received this today and it's the first time I've seen this new format, and I'm a bit concerned by the ramifications of the request to upload the tracking number, as it seems to indcate that the funds won't be available from Paypal for 21 days unless you do.

But even worse, the invitation to learn how to use eBay's so-called streamlined postage label printing is a hell of a worry, given the problems that so many people appear to be having at the moment when they try to do so. Typical ebay - pushing a feature before they've ironed all the bugs out of it. Will they never learn?

sold.jpg

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Am so waiting on good news about the labels -  I want to get back into selling casually but am reliant on the flat rates

and have just purchased a quantity of Bx4 boxes! I don't have anything currently listed to 'try' the system. So if anybody

has good news could they please post an update or shoot me a message? Thankyou.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply