protecting non payers from bad feedback,cant leave feedback is ebay protecting them

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

protecting non payers from bad feedback,cant leave feedback is ebay protecting them

eBay has not allowed buyers to be given anything but positive feedback for many. many years

Hopefully you have reported the non-payers (if your settings are not already automatically set to do so )

and added them to your blocked buyers list

eBay is all about the buyer, no matter what in 99% of cases

But if sellers at least report the non payment/open the non payment disputes, then the time wasting, fake 'buyers' will at least be stopped from doing the same thing to other sellers who have their blocks in place

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Negative feedback for a buyer achieves nothing other than momentary satisfaction for the seller. I know I've never read any buyers feedback before they have already purchased, so it really is pointless.

You can still block non-payers from bidding/buying based on their number of strikes, and eBay still keeps track of them and imposes restrictions when appropriate.

Sellers just need to use the tools available to them for the system to be effective.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@lezned-toycollector wrote:

Negative feedback for a buyer achieves nothing other than momentary satisfaction for the seller. I know I've never read any buyers feedback before they have already purchased, so it really is pointless.

You can still block non-payers from bidding/buying based on their number of strikes, and eBay still keeps track of them and imposes restrictions when appropriate.

Sellers just need to use the tools available to them for the system to be effective.

It's been a while since a seller has gotten ' momentary satisfaction ' - giving a buyer a neg. lol

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply