qr code

lero827
Community Member

hi 

i had sold an item and to which i downloaded a label , not printed out on paper, which had a "barcode " and a qr code . i took the phone into aus post and they scanned the qr code and away the item went . i sold another item and now i cant find the barcode/qr code to be scanned , has anyone come across this ?

please help

thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: qr code

On the first item you sold - was a tracking number automatically uploaded to eBay after the label was downloaded?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

From memory i think so because i remember when i did go into aus post store they had to over write the label with a new tracking number .

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

That would suggest you actually purchased a postage label from eBay, which is something you can print out and attach to the package, then send (i.e. you pay for the postage via eBay, as the charge gets added to your account), and then the barcode / QR code from that label is scanned when you lodge it.

You can access this option from the dropdown menu next to any order and select "print postage label", but you would need to print it out and attach it to the package to make use of it. 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply