"Choose Any Two" Advice

I am not new to eBay but I am new to listing items with a lot of variations. I am wanting to create a "Choose Any 2" offer with 11 different styles to choose from for one flat price (including shipping). After some research, I found an example where the seller listed the variations as "Choose item 1" and "Choose item 2" with the different product options listed inside the variation options. 

Question: is there a better way to list items for a "Choose Any 2" type offer when there are 11 different options to choose from? I think there are drawbacks to this option 1/2 approach when it comes to stock control. eBay quantifies each combination separately which seems to throw out the stock numbers. Mine is showing as "15 available" when I have a lot more stock and have entered all the available quantities in the combinations. 

Thanks for your advice.  

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

"Choose Any Two" Advice

You could list each combination as a single variation. For example, if the options are colours, instead of listing it like this

Option 1Option 2
RedRed
GreenGreen
BlueBlue

You'd list them like this

Options
Red & Red
Red & Green
Red & Blue

But of course, for each combination offered, you can only make available as many as the total you have (i.e. if you only have 15 red, 10 of them would be taken up by the Red & Red option, so you only have 5 left to spread between the other two options.

The other option would be to list each one in a separate listing and set up a BOGO sale, buy one get one 50% off or whatever, as that way you would be able to manage your inventory much more easily. 

Spoiler
Hey, I made use of the table function after all ๐Ÿคฃ
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply