"It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later" AUS POST

Hi there is anyone currently experiencing issues with printing shipping labels from Auspost? This has been happening since Friday 03/06?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

"It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later" AUS POST

Have you tried the usual "fix" of clearing cache and cookies then rebooting your computer ?

You could also try a different browser (I use Firefox and Chrome with very few problems).

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Yep, tried that and even different browsers. Same problem. Last thing I sent was last wednesday and it was fine then.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Last time I had that,  I had to sign out of AP and then sign back in.  Then view the transaction to locate the transaction ID ( or something along those lines)  and then print the label.

I am assuming that the payment was processed.

Sorry cant be more help, but have only had it happen twice and that was awhile ago.

If you are using Mypost business,  you have 24/7 live support from AP

Hi Padi.   The old C&C was going to be my first call.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Just realized your problem started yesterday,  if the payment has been processed,  you only have 48 hrs to print a label.   So might be worth your while to get onto AP live support.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Oops I see your problem actually started on Friday.  If your 48hr time frame to print label has expired and you are using  Mypost Business,  you can now easily cancel the label  and reprocess  (you may need to take note of address  to enter manually  and then copy and paste tracking to ebay)  Again have only had to use this method once, and that was for a return label where the buyer then refused to return.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply