really quiet

Hi has any one noticed that the start of the month was fabulous and now its really slowed down not even may watchers?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: really quiet

Actually we have seen  an amazing month, with strong selling days each and every day right up until now and we have just passed 180 sales for Jan this morning.

It really all depends on your customers, and of course the items that you are selling, but I hope that you see a turn around soon 😉

There once was a man named Dwight....
Who could travel faster than light......
He went out one day.....in a relative way...and returned the previous night 😉
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I have found that January always starts well as people are in a festive mood and haven't received their CC bills yet. Once the bills start rolling in and they assign any ready cash to repayments and back to school expenses, discretionary spending slows down.

Once the kids go back to school next week things will start to settle back to normal. 🙂

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, quiet now, but good for me as I have broken my right arm 😞 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

oh no good for ebaying thats for sure!!

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Pretty much the same for me. Haven't sold anything since the 23rd, but good sales up until then. I have come to expect this around long weekends and back to school definitely changes a lot of peoples spending.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

well I'm on Grandma duties at present, so no new listings, but still making the odd sale here and there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Equalled last January by the 15th. Had a few since then.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Hi has any one noticed that the start of the month was fabulous and now its really slowed down not even may watchers?

My sales follow that pattern month in and out - almost always have really good starts to each month, slows down to a dribble in the middle, then starts picking up again towards the end to follow on with another good start. 

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply