report on variations sold

Hi,  I am trying to find a way where I can get a report or a list of which of the variations on listings have sold out (what sizes).  I have hundreds of listings with variations and it is very time consuming to go into each variation to see what sizes have sold out,  Does anyone know what report I can run to get this information daily?

Similar to "sold" listings but these only have the listings that are finished, does not show variations are finished. 

Please help!!

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: report on variations sold

It says "You are currently not subscribed to Selling Manager, Selling Manager Pro or File Exchange." on ebay.com and some of the criteria is not available on ebay.com.au .

Back to square one!!! 

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

You can subscribe to File Exchange on ebay.com. Login to ebay.com and under the account tab click on Subscriptions. There's no fee involved.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

This is eBay's advanced file exchange instruction booklet (PDF) - it has nearly 120 pages, none of which I have read, but it might help you find a solution. Maybe. the 'I wish I was saying something different' face

http://pages.ebay.com.au/file_exchange/SMP_FMC_User_Guide.pdf

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Thank you so much, that worked but only in the ebay.com website.  This is very helpful.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

It worked? Great! Hopefully the extra download options are added on the AU site soon.
Message 16 of 16
Latest reply