search results changed for the better? Australia first

is it just me but search results changed back to years ago. Australian listings first then "more from international sellers" in a separate box.

and no I never changed anything on my computer. hope this stays as it will give a real boast to sales.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: search results changed for the better? Australia first

In my category there does not seem to be any change although Australian listings come up for the first half dozen, then a U.K. listing then Australian again followed by U.S. listings and then back to Australia.

Another criteria is obviously at play.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I search by 'price + postage - lowest first' in books. Believe me, you have to go a fair way down to get fair dinkum Australian listings.

A new one is loss leading several hundred thousand at $5.99 'free' postage and they are UK, their books are in UK, and they come up first in OZ. There is also another one whose Australian presence is a solicitor's PO Box, but that's another story.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

correction not good for sales, sales have been so slow as of late, but only 1 in the last couple of days.......................

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

zeevl00
Community Member

Yes ebay users, ebay fu*#ed us mobile phone users AGAIN they took away the option selection list from right hand side of search page.

Is there no limit to their software architects ability to screw us up , they are so unatentive to buyers requirements.

Wish them all to be fired so the competent people can do better job.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

stanley.jpg

9 years!!!!! Really????

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply