selling

Hi wondering if someone can help me out here. I am going away next year for 9 weeks and will be restricted to internet wifi. How can I save my existing listings as I have another site I sell for mum and I dont want to loose photos and all the work I have put into it. If I schedele will only allow 3 weeks at a time and mat not work. If its saved as a draft how long will it keep for?? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

selling

selling

If you save all the emails from when they end, you can use them to relist up to 90 days later.  Just click on the link in the email for an item and it'll open up your old listing, then click on relist.

To the right of all your listings there's a drop down menu and one of the options says Save to List (or similar wording).  If you save them to one of your lists (wishlist, etc) they stay on your list for 90 days after they end.  If you do both this and the emails you'll have a back-up if one of them fails for some reason.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

selling

Or save them to your desktop.

image host
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

selling

How do you save them to your desktop? I've got a few unsolds where the 90 days will be up in early January. At the moment I'd prefer to relist some of the newer unsolds, but don't want to lose the older ones.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

selling

Umm im just throwing it out there, maybe using phone might be one sollution.
You can use it to check on your account, upload photos ect, and for photos you want to access that are on pc you can upload to google drive and access them there
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

selling

tippy, once they go over 90 days the old listings will disappear, no matter where they're stored (except for things like turbolister).  I withdrew a lot of listings a couple of years ago because I wanted to push my other items more.  I 'stored' them by copying and pasting the title and description for each item into a notepad document, and the number of each item available.  I also have a code for each item so I put that in to identify the item and make picture uploading easier when I relisted.  I realised later it would have been easier to just copy and paste the HTML code for the description but it was still easy enough.  It's not for people with thousands of listings but I did about 50 or so and it didn't take long.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

selling

They say , it doesn't matter how old you get, you can learn something everyday.

Well today's lesson is how to keep my unsold items not to disappear on me, waiting for relisting.

Found the lists under the price of the item, made a new list, and put them all on it.

Will do that with my sold ones as well, so I know what to replace.

With no free extra listings , I am loosing some.   

Thanks so much for that. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

selling

They will still disappear from lists once they have been ended for more than (I think) 60 days (could be 90). After 90 days they are wiped from ebays system.

I've only got about 20-25 I don't want to relist yet but don't want to lose so might look at the options to store them. I was going to download turbolister but I think that is closing down next year so not sure if it would be worth it. I can't justify paying for a similar set up.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

selling

Tippy, 60 days on the aus site and it used to be 90 days on the usa site. Might still be.

and I meant the pics and descriptions could be saved in a file on desktop as the OP said they don't want to lose photo's.

image host
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply