Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Down 70% in sales compared to last year

Hi everyone, Hope you are all well I don't know about everyone else but my sales are practically non existent. I have been selling full time on eBay for the last 5 years, I have another store which is my main store but sales are non existent. I don't...

BUYER EDITED TOTAL Why & How?

Gday All... Checked my Bank account tonight as I had a couple of Bank Deposit Payments due... One showed as Interbank Deposit for $10 (tomorrow it should have more details)I have one outstanding amount left for $10.35, so went and checked the Sales R...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi all.. a Chinese seller has stuffed me around...

Ordered an item, was given what would seem an untrackable tracking number, started messaging seller, asked for the item to be resent, item didn't get sent, was offered a refund in 48 hours, accepted that, never happened. Have been in contact with sel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post safe drop parcel not received

I've just received a message from a buyer (via my selling account) claiming they haven't received their parcel... After checking the tracking it's showing as being delivered with safe drop on 5th Dec. It's a $200 + item. I offered postage with SOD & ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What a ridiclous joke!

I know that it has been mentioned often, but just to blow of some steam.Not last financial year, but the one before we turned over around $1800 a week across our eBay accounts, and had a profit margin of 74.3%.Last financial year, this dropped to aro...

• 14 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Please HELP!! out of stock item sold & marked posted!

I sold a necklace that I no longer have in stock. Somehow I must have relisted it. THEN TO MAKE MATTERS worse,I marked it posted before I packed order. I had 3 orders to send from weekend (who hoo, had a couple of sales!). Then as I was packing them ...

The case was upgraded by buyer

Hi,The buyer submit a return request by eBay , we have reached an agreement with a part refund (AU $ 35 ) And we had refund this money by this return case ,but this buyer sent a message to me and don't received this refund . And this case was upgrade...

How long to wait for buyer to pay?

Hi, Someone bought an item of mine (buy it now) and emailed to say they'll pay next week, fair enough I said. No issue (yet) but I am wondering how long to wait for them to pay? Personally I'd wait a week beyond what they said, but do ebay rules on n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller cant give buyer negative ?it is unfair

i am a seller on ebay.rencently i had a buyer,brought a clearance bangle ,before her purchase i inform her this bangle has stone lines and no refund accept ,she agreed to buy it.but when she got the item ,she said it is damaged,insist to return,i als...

Header Size

Hi everyone my name Sheryl, I am just starting my eBay business again after a year off and I am looking for the size of the old header not the new billboard header size does anyone know it? I have look everywhere but can't find it. Any help would be ...

I could do with smoe advice re selling please

I have 2 problem buyers at the moment. One who demanded a full refund as he said the lid of an old box was damaged. Well I have studied and studied the photos as I did the item and have asked them 2 days ago to send me a photo of the damage. So far t...

Removal of feedback

After a drawn out issue to resolve a problem, the buyer and I agreed to a part refund on the proviso that negative feedback was removed from my profile. Yet this seems impossible, right?