suspended account.canr sent items

bjlcr
Community Member

I  had an account suspended.I had items paid for and to send.I cant get into account to get addresses to post items,what happens in these circumstance.I cant even message uyers,

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Use the email notifications to send to buyers.

image host
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

I canott get into my account at all

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Maybe you can contact eBay support from another account and explain the situation re the suspended account and buyers waiting for their items to be shipped?

It is a bit strange that eBay would suspend an account with paid-up items waiting to be shipped though.

And... are you sure that you had done something that caused the suspension and that your account was really suspended? Was the cause mentioned in the email you received real, and was the message also in your eBay messages (if you could check before being logged out)? I have read that there are many scam emails going around saying your account has been suspended etc., people click on a phishing link... and then they can't log in any more.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Hi

Ebay have suspended me on another account,I know why, I have been a it slow paying back a $200 refund they did to a buyer,

I hoped they would just use payments that buyers made on items .

I cant communicte with them.

Its on the suspended account,

I have 3 items to post and havent recorded the addreses yet.Now I cant send the items,

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Don't you have emails with the buyers' addresses?

You could use them instead of having to log into your eBay account.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Yes, it is difficult without a phone number at the moment, as you can only communicate with them when you are logged in.

People are allowed to have multiple accounts though, so maybe you can contact them from the account you are using to post here?

Be very nice, say that you misunderstood the situation and thought they would deduct the money you owe them from new purchases and also that you are concerned about the buyers who are waiting for their items to be shipped, and ask them what you can do to have your account reinstated.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Hi ,I usually write everything down but didnt do this with these sales at moment,,Ebay kept the payment with these sales ,Now they have blocked me completly,o that account,They make it so hard to contact them .I tried chat and got a silly computer,Maybe Ebay have refunded their payment,I dont know what to do..They havent presented any way I can pay the extra payment they want they have just blocked the account.Ive never had this issue before,

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Think I will call it a day at moment  and work on this tomorrow,Tahnk to for your help

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Was there no link to reply or communicate with them when they sent you the suspension email? I guess not if you say you can't communicate with them, but this sounds a bit unfair.

It is complicated without talking to them because even if you find the addresses of the buyers, without having access to your account you can't mark the items as sent, upload tracking numbers or answer possible questions the buyers might have.

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply