the roll out of ebay managed payments

i'm sure a lot or most of you probably received the managed payments email this morning. in case you didn't, or missed here - ebay is rolling out managed payments later in the year with pre-registration opening shortly.

more info is located at https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/managed-payments

Message 1 of 699
Latest reply
698 REPLIES 698

Re: the roll out of ebay managed payments

@katistrophik wrote:

Oh no, I thought they had sorted all that out style

If you get on to Live Chat could you get it over turned? That sux

Due to the items I sell which are on the restricted list I've been told that I now need to either stop selling those items or I have to open a store.

So I have no choice but to combine my accounts into 1 account and open a store which I will be doing by midnight tonight as I have no other choice.

If I could only find another 480 items to list haha

Message 571 of 699
Latest reply

Is it true that a seller can sell coins, banknotes and bullion in the managed payments sceme if they supply a blood sample to ebay for DNA recording?
If so, aren't there significant provacy and security issues attached to this process?
Message 572 of 699
Latest reply

Not related to the post above this one. but we can still list as of 2am 1st of march. Didn't register for MP.

Message 573 of 699
Latest reply

was that create new listing or relist daniel?

Message 574 of 699
Latest reply

Can anyone tell me why I am getting charged shipping fees twice? On the financial summary page I can see that the shipping fees are being deducted from the recent payout trasactions column AND on the right it's showing I am still being invoiced for the shipping fees due monthly. 

Message 575 of 699
Latest reply

Ok so I spoke to live help and apparently it's charges prior to signing up to ebay managed payments. However I have a question - why am I being charged my quoted price of $8.95 for postage now on ebay managed payments when I might only be paying eg. $8.70 for postage when creating a label?
Message 576 of 699
Latest reply

@danieh_6 wrote:

Not related to the post above this one. but we can still list as of 2am 1st of march. Didn't register for MP.

As at 01/03 730am WA we haven't registered either and we are able to do new listings 

Message 577 of 699
Latest reply

Right on time this morning another email to register for Mangled Payments or your account will be restricted. At the end of the day if I don't sell anything eBay doesn't get paid either.

I am waiting for a 'knock on the door.'
Message 578 of 699
Latest reply

I have two eBay accounts. I received notification of the new system one one of them and registered. I have yet to receive a notification on the other.

Message 579 of 699
Latest reply

On my other non-store account - it says I've got until 25 March

Learn more here.

Update your account details by 25 March 2021 otherwise your ability to relist or revise existing listings, or create new listings will be disabled

Message 580 of 699
Latest reply