there some way to archive listings so we can re-use them same time next year

We have a bunch of Xmas listings which we want to keep to re-use again next Xmas.

The only way we can think to keep them that long is to set the qty's to ZERO so that they stay active but not visible to buyers.

However, doing that keeps coming off our monthly store free listings allocation, and we don't really want that either.

We use Selling Manage Pro in our two stores.

Any thoughts???

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: there some way to archive listings so we can re-use them same time next year

believe Turbolister the only way ......
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Re: there some way to archive listings so we can re-use them same time next year

When I list I save all my items to inventory. They are then in there until I delete them. I'm sure you can still add them from existing listings but only available if you use Selling Manager Pro.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Yes, I have Christmas listings that I'm wanting to re-use, too. I just made a category in Turbo Lister and put them all in there. When the time comes, I can just re-upload them.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Yes we use Selling Manager Pro. But we don't have Turbo Lister.

How do I do the save active listings back to Inventory?

The listings are currently active and quite possibly differ from the ones currently in the Inventory.

We've likely done some editing and changed pics along the way etc.

So really what we need to do is to update the inventory with the current active listing so we are sure that they are all saved as-is for next year.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

TL would be the easiest option. Only takes a few minutes to download and set up then you can import listings from ebay and they will stay there for ever.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

You used to be able to just save a listing as a template, but I've been through everything and can't find how to do it now (the eBay help page lists instructions, but seems way out of date, unsurprisingly).

You can still create a template from scratch (click the 'Sell' link and underneath the listing options should be template options - I have some stored there from 2010, and when I load them the only thing missing is the images). You'd have to create an identical version of each listing, though, but the description part should be easy enough if you just copy/paste the HTML. 

Also, I don't use inventory options, but if you view active items in SMP, you can select a listing and choose 'save to inventory' in the 'Action' menu. 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply