trouble accessing ebay site

Did anyone else have trouble accessing the Ebay site on Sat 21.11.15

I was able to log in Saturday morning, but later in the day when i planned on doing some listing I couldn't get on at all. I tried up until about 11pm, but still nothing.

Everything seems fine again now, but i have lost all that time and the free listings run out today. It would be nice if ebay could extend it a bit, but i won't hold my breath for that.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I relisted a few unsolds last night when I got home from work just after 10pm and had no problems. They were relists, not new listings, so not sure if that made a difference. Very frustrating when that happens, especially when there's a time sensitive promotion happening. I fully understand the time being precious this weekend to list as many things as possible, I don't have enough time at home to even list 50 out of the 200 :(. I head back to work in an hour and was informed it could be 3 or 4am before I get home, by which time the promotion will be over ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

nope no problems here at all.............for a change
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Did you try changing browsers? That often cures the problems especially if you are using IE.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Yes, I think they're still fiddling. No troubles yesterday, but funny things happening again this morning across a couple of different browsers.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Hi , I only use Google Chrome.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I am still having issues with several things, open messages / seller dashboard/trying to add tracking numbers /trying ti edit unsold items all taking ages to load

Browser makes no diffreence , I have cleared everything several times/re-started computer, al of that etc etc

Ebay is still like it, no other sites are giving me trouble so unlikely to be 'me' or anything I am doing Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply