was told i had 50 free listings went to use they has disapeared

Anonymous
Not applicable

i received my forty free listings for the month,i used four of them,i just went in to list some more & saw i had been given fifty more free listings.went to relist an item & it was taken off my usual fourty & the fifty had disapeared,i am still scratching my head.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

thankyou for all your help

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Were you given those extra 50 free listings automatically or did you need to accept them first befor you could use them?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

i was so excited to see the fifty i really did not notice i had to accept them.if it happens again,thanks to you i will know,silly me

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I have a feeling you may have received an email saying "you can now list up to 50 items a month". I used to think that meant I was getting 50 free listings, but soon realised they were informing me that 50 was my new selling limit, of which the first 40 are free.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Shiver, the OP has over 1,800 feedback as a seller. I'm sure they'd have more than a limit of 30 or 50 a month.

To the OP, you weren't accidentally logged into the US site temporarily were you? US sellers get 50 freebies a month. Maybe there was a bit of a glitch and you popped over there for a few minutes, then arrived back home before you knew it? I just logged into the US site and it's showing I have 50 free listings and I could sell 6 cars a year that have free insertion fees. (better change it back so I don't accidentally list something!

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Exactly what I thought. fleuret.gif

image host
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

i rang ebay & the lady told me it was for usa only.thankyou for your help.at 82 i need all the help i can get regards kath

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

thankyou for all your help

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply